OUR CODE OF CONDUCT
All members of HECATA agree to:
- Always conduct themselves to the highest levels of ethics, integrity, accountability and responsibility.
- Treat all clients and potential clients with absolute dignity, confidentiality and respect as free and equal individuals
- Make commercial agreements with clients and potential clients that are fair and will respect all parties to such agreements.
- Represent true levels of status, title, competence and experience in order not to mislead, misrepresent or defraud.
- Clearly state to clients and potential clients, the terms of any commercial agreement including the expectations of both parties.
- Make no claims of implications of outcomes that cannot be demonstrated of guaranteed.
- Obtain written permission from any client, or potential client, before releasing their names as referees.
- Respect the absolute rights of clients’ confidentiality except as expressly permitted by the client, or potential client, in writing or as required by law.
- Refrain from offering professional information or advice that you know to be confidential, misleading or where the accuracy is beyond your competence to assess.
- Avoid coaching minors (people who have not yet had their 18thbirthday)without the express written consent of parent, guardian or teacher as appropriate
- Comply with all laws and bye-laws of the UK and, if coaching clients based abroad, the laws of the client’s country.
- Ensure that all advertisements and promotional materials, whether verbal or written, are legal, decent, truthful, honest and in compliance with the requirements of the UK Advertising Standards Authority.
- Recommend different coaches or resources when these will be more appropriate to the clients’ needs.
- Make a copy of this Code freely available to clients if they request it.
We, in HECATA, offer the most comprehensive, result oriented and surprisingly effective coaching and mentoring.
To provide sustainable support and continuous development to busy, high powered company executives from diverse business and/or cultural backgrounds.